Electric gate valve is widely used in petrochemicals, thermal power plants and other oil products, water vapor pipeline for access or cut off the medium pipeline opening and closing devices.
(1) Small flow resistance. The valve body inside the media channel is straight through, the medium into a straight line flow, flow resistance.
(2) More effort when opening and closing. Is compared with the shut-off valve, because either open or closed, gate direction of motion perpendicular to the media flow direction.
(3) Height, opening and closing time long. Gate opening and closing stroke larger, drop is carried out by the screw.
(4) Water hammer phenomenon is not easy to produce. The reason is a long time off.
(5) The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. Gate valve on both sides of the channel is symmetrical.
(6) The length of the structure (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
(7) Sealing surface easy to wear, affecting the service life. When opening and closing, the two sealing surfaces of the gate and the valve seat frictionally slide with each other, which easily causes abrasion and abrasion under the action of medium pressure, affects the sealing performance and shortens the service life.
(8) The price is more expensive. More contact sealing surface, processing more complex, especially the sealing surface of the gate seat is not easy to process, but more parts.
(9) Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturability and wide range of application.
(10) Compact structure, good valve rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and hard alloy sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
Electric Gate Valves - Performance Specifications
Working temperature (℃)
Strength water (MPa)
Sealed (water) air (MPa)
Low pressure seal air (MPa)
Electric gate valve - the main parts material
Body / bonnet
304L + PTFE
304L + PTFE
316 + PTFE
316L + PTFE
Packing pressure ring
The main dimensions and weight
|Nominal pressure |
|Nominal diameter DN(mm)||L||D||D1||D2||b||Z-?d||D3||H||H1||D0||Weight |